We have a team of translators who take in charge of translating and subtitling for the following pair of languages:
- ENG, CHI, JPN, KOR <-> VIE
- CHI, KOR, JPN <-> ENG
- BUR, KHM, THA, BAHASA MAL, IND <-> ENG / VIE
TYPES OF SUBTITLING
- Live Subtitling (Subtitling for live shows).
- Subtitling (Listening, copying, translating and subtitling the original languages).
- Captioning (Listening, copying and subtitling the original languages).
THE TYPICAL SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE
STRENGTHS OF TOMATO
- The translators are the native speakers of the target languages, with much experience in subtitling for series and movies, TV shows, big entertainment shows by the famous vendors in the world.
- The translators are regularly trained and updated in order to become familiar with the most advanced and modern subtitling systems and software in the world, certified with License. Tomato is one of the pilots using the licensed software in subtitling; therefore, we ensure to provide the maximum service for the latest subtitle, TIMECODE and LANGUAGE CODE formats.
- Tomato is the long-term reliable partner of the famous vendors who are the international subtitling suppliers.
- TOMATO has much experience in HR management for major projects that is long term with large number of translators, which could meet the clients’ requests and international regulations.
REMARKS FOR QUALITY IN SUBTITLING
- Checking the original files carefully to make sure the videos and script files are unified without errors.
- The translators search for the information on video content, type and characters (if any) so that a table of key terms and pronounces (KNP) could be developed consistently and used thoroughly in the subtitling process.
- During the translation, the translators regularly discuss and update the happenings, details possibly relating to the others’ parts. This discussion and updating should be done frequently, carefully and responsibly to guarantee the progress and quality of the project.
- After translation completed, the experienced editors (QC team) check again to make sure all the translated products follow strictly the table of KNP, style guide of the vendors (i.e. line breaking, reading speed, subtitle position, etc.)
- The edited products will be moved to the engineering team for final check and finishing with timecode, language code issues or any other errors happening when the translated files are turned to the subtitled files.
- The finished products are handed over to the clients. All feedbacks by the clients are welcome and fixed (if any).